.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Garnier Skinactive Hydrating Mask Review

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Last week I got my first ever Redbook Beauty School Beauty Box in the mail. 
#rbkredbeautysweepstakes

Inside were some great things but today I am going to talk about the Garnier Skinactive Hydrating Mask. Let me preface by saying I have sensitive skin. I love trying new products but I am always a little leery because I never know what the reaction is going to be for my skin.
http://www.garnierusa.com/products/skincare/moisture-bomb/hydrating-sheet-mask/the-super-hydrating-sheet-mask.aspx

This is the one that I got in my Beauty Box. I am admitting that I am a little old school and am used to the mask you smear all over your face and then either peel or wash off. To be honest, I had never used an actually face mask up to this point but both my daughters have and they love them. With them both being gone right now I don't have to worry about sharing or them wanting to be the tester. 

I took my make-up off using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water they sent, washed my face, showered and ripped the package open, after reading the directions of course. Again, possibly because I am just used to an old school type mask but it was goopy with stuff. The directions say to open the mask with the blue side facing out. A word of advice, figure out where the fold is and open it first there. I had a little bit of a challenge but in the end I figured it out.
I never could manage to get all the wrinkles out. My nose is tiny so that part I had to adjust to be able to breath. It was cool, it felt good on my face and it smelled refreshing. The directions say to leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Joseph told me the whole time how much I looked like Hannibal Lecter from Silence of The Lambs. The mask came off easily and per the instructions I tried to rub the excess into my face with minimal luck. I don't know if my face is just hydrated or if there is just so much product that you can't rub it all in. It wasn't heavy or sticky and three days later my face still feels smooth and amazing. If you have sensitive skin I recommend it because I have had zero break outs since using the mask.

You can find it at your local retailer which for me is Walmart. I give it 5 stars!




“Redbook and Garnier provided me with the mask I used in this post.The opinions I shared about using the product are my own, and Redbook nor  Garnier Told me what to say or how to say it. I have included a provided hashtag in the post as part of a sweepstakes/contest."