.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Life of A 15 (Almost 16) Year Old Diva

Last night Lexi had her 1st FFA Banquet. I felt terrible because all the other kids were in the FFA garb that you should buy your kid. I honestly can't remember her ever asking me to buy it but alas, my kid was the ONLY kid not in the garb.

The banquet was nice, the food was yummy and I got touched by the speech of a high school Senior. When we got home, the diva started her fashion show. Here are all the pics from our photo session.....lol, this was fun!




















Yes they are all dark because my child decided that 8pm was a great time to do her shoot lol...needless to say we laughed A LOT! Sometimes she makes me miss being 15 when the biggest worry I had was what to wear and eat for the day but I would NOT want to be a teenager in this day and age.