.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Edward's Cream Pie ~ New S'mores Pie


Let me just start by saying that I am a HUGE fan of Edward's Key Lime Pie! Like I will go buy the single serve pie (which is 2 pieces) just so I don't have to share them with anyone in my house so when BzzAgent asked me if I would try the new S'mores Pie, I was all over it!

Isn't she beautiful? They recommend that if you are eating the whole pie, I mean if you are sharing the whole pie, that you thaw it a little first but I like mine frozen....you can eat yours either way. It was so pretty I almost didn't want to cut it but I needed to taste this beauty so.....


Forgive my looking crazy. It was the end of the day and I was tired plus no make-up thanks to allergies. So the verdict!
I am not a huge fan of marshmallow but this was toasty and yummy! It seriously reminded me of eating S'mores! Lexi said it was alright but she is not a huge fan of sweets to begin with and Joseph wanted to know why we didn't have anymore after we ate pie for 3 days!

Want to get one for yourself? Head to Wal-mart to your freezer section.







I was not compensated for this post. I did receive the product for free to try. All opinions expressed in this post are mine and mine alone.